We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Music

Which Jeffreys Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nsw Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Beach Music

Was wondering if Beach Music in Jeffreys Bay is a nice place to stay for an extended period for a family of five?

Also which game parks are good with children for a day outing from here?

Thank you

Port Elizabeth...
Level Contributor
57 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Music

I don't know Beach Music but I know Jeffery's Bay. I had a quick look at their website and it looks like a very nice spot. It overlooks the world renowned Super Tubes surfing spot which means you are right on the beach. You will need a car though to go into "town" where the shops and restaurants are, but otherwise its a excellent choice.

For game parks there are various options.

Lombardini Game Farm is only about 15 to 20 minutes from J Bay. Just outside Port Elizabeth (less than an hour away) you will find both Seaview Game and Lion Park (where you can see white lion) and Kragga Kamma Game Park with its wide range of animals incl. rhino, buffalo, cheetah, giraffe and more. Addo Elephant National Park is an excellent day trip from J Bay if you want to see elephants, lion and a host of other game species. It is about 1 1/2 hours from J Bay.

2. Re: Beach Music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 08, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Jeffreys Bay
More Jeffreys Bay Topics