We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sundowner/Night Safari

United States
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Sundowner/Night Safari

Can one get into Addo to participate in a morning, sundowner or night safari if you don't stay within Addo? Also, which time of day is best for safari? Thanks!

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
863 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sundowner/Night Safari

Contact www.SANParks.org ?ADDO and ask the forum .. or contact the Park direct

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
4,508 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sundowner/Night Safari

you can use the organised Sanparks game drives if you are staying outside the Addo.

My daughter has booked on the sunset drive which finishes around 7pm after the gates close. .

I am not sure about the following drive though which is the night drive 7-9pm.

When I was there last year, there were people driving in and out of the Main camp gates to eat outside although the separate gates to the game viewing were closed. I guess, once again, you would have to advise Sanparks Reception if you want to exit after gate closure.

3. Re: Sundowner/Night Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 01, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Addo Elephant National...