We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anybody ever been to the compass motel

montreal
Level Contributor
651 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
anybody ever been to the compass motel

Looking at booking at the compass motel, me,my wife, and 4 kids between the age of 12-16 would appreciate any feedback

Old Forge, PA
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: anybody ever been to the compass motel

My family stayed at the Compass August 2005. We had a two room on the second floor which consisted of a bedroom with 2 dbl beds and a living type room with a couch that could pull out to a a bed. There was a large refrigerator with freezer that can hold a lot. There was also a microwave and coffee pot. We had breakfast (usually cereal) and/or lunch at the room. When I called to make the reservation the owners stated that they had made a lot of renovations. You could tell the carpet was new, the room was freshly painted, the couch/sleeper sofa was new. The bedroom and living room area were small but fine for my family of three. The grounds and pool area were clean and well kept. I found this motel to be the same as others we have stayed at in WW Crest. Please note that we lost power for 15 minutes one night, when it was restored some of our outlets no longer worked. We notifed the office but as of when we checked they were still not working. They were outlets in the bedroom and bathroom. Enjoy your trip. We will be trying the Sand Dune this year.

Bristol CT
Level Contributor
75 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anybody ever been to the compass motel

I have stayed at the Compass for the last 11 years, and it is the best place for familys.. the only time we have ever hadf a problem was the year before they sold the motel. The new owners are the greatest.the price is right, the rooms are cleaner than clean,it is close to the beach, and the staff are the most wonderful people. I always seem to look to see if I can find a better deal in the crest, But I always go back to the compass!!! you will love it there.. enjoy your trip

3. Re: anybody ever been to the compass motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest