We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port Royal in Wildwood Crest

Michigan
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Port Royal in Wildwood Crest

Any opinions on the Port Royal hotel in Wildwood Crest? We are thinking of visiting for 3 or so days in June and are trying to decide between Wildwood Crest, Cape May and Ocean City. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Port Royal in Wildwood Crest

My family loved the place. We were there in 2004, but I know it has only improved because they have been rennovating the rooms on an ongoing basis. Check out my review under the hotel section entitled "Fantastic stay at the Port Royal". We went in October, low season, and the price couldn't be beat....plus we got a rennovated efficiency unit (full kitchen...a must w/ kids). Cape May is only about 15 minutes away....a nice drive for a day trip to check it out. There will be plenty to do in Wildwood Crest....what with the boardwalk and amusement piers. Cape May is fairly on the quiet side....nice homes....Victorian motif, etc...and one day of sightseeing should do it. Neven been to Ocean City.....but it's probably in the same league as Wildwood.

Any other questions...ask away!

Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest