We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

attache or adventurer

Which Wildwood Crest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nj
1 post
Save Topic
attache or adventurer

I have 3 small cildremm 4 yr old twins and an 18month ols. Which of these two would you recommend? If neither, i am open to suggestions.

Thanks

Pittsburgh
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: attache or adventurer

Last year my wife and I stayed at the Adventurer. It was nice and clean and we liked it for the most part. The only bad thing I can say about it is; we thought the pool was too small for the number of guests. Most of the time we were at the beach instead of the pool. Other than this one minor complaint, we really enjoyed it. This year we're trying the Attache.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: attache or adventurer

We stayed at the Adventurer a few years back and like it. They have a lot of larger units - efficiencies, 2 bedrooms, etc. which may be very good for your family. I don't think the Attache has as many options re: types of rooms. However, we never stayed at the Attache, but do be aware they are the only hotel that has a high dive. This may be a problem for you since you have small kids. The other hotels we've stayed at are the Aquabeach and the Pan American. Both were nice, also in that same area - right by the beginning of the Boardwalk. Good luck and have fun!

Upper Darby
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: attache or adventurer

Attache is great.But like the other member said,be cautious with the high dive.I have a 12 yr old who is on the diving and swim team,so I didn't have to worry as much as someone with small children(although you obviously still have to watch them no matter what age)We tried to get reservations a month after we stayed and couldn't get anything,so tried Cavalier(also in the Crest).That's also another great hotel.In my opinion anyway.Clean rooms,great location.But one thing I have learned,you cant always go by these reviews.Everyones experiences are different,even in the same hotel.I can only tell you that Cavalier and Attache were both places I would stay at again.As a matter of fact,going to try for next month.Enjoy your trip,wherever you choose to stay!

Upper Darby
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: attache or adventurer

I was just on here to see what people were writing ,and just realized something about my post....I wrote that Cavalier was a good hotel..Yes it was.Unfortunately when I just went down the shore May 6,it was completely torn down...Guess thats why I never got an answer when I called..But,it led me to the Reges Oceanfront Resort,which I love!

5. Re: attache or adventurer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest