We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible to rent a place for three days ?

Harrison, New Jersey
Level Contributor
175 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Possible to rent a place for three days ?

Very last minute..so doubt it's possible. Daughter is playing in the Cape May express Beach Blast. Was hoping to stay down the shore. I see alot of rental availability for my time frame (June 25th)..but only for a week.

Do you think it's impossible to get a partial vacation rental? I would do a hotel too ...so any recommendations would be great. I am not interested in the Wildwood area...more of the Crest..We are more quiet people and don't want to be in the hustle and bustle..I was also thinking Cape may.

TIA!!

North Wildwood
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Possible to rent a place for three days ?

For a weekend, a motel would be easier to book. Most condos rent on a Saturday to Saturday basis, so you are asking the owner to give up a 2 week booking. Having said that you might get lucky at the last minute booking a condo. Look at either Wildwood Crest, or North Wildwood, they have much to choose from. Cape May could also be an option but you’re a good 20 minute drive south, on a weekend it could be more. Also parking may be a problem + expensive.

Morganville, New...
Level Contributor
9 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Possible to rent a place for three days ?

Many of the motels will give you 3 days. I recently booked at the Astronaut and Biscayne. Try some of them, but only stay n the Crest! (Stay away from Wildwood itself, too loud!)

CT
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Possible to rent a place for three days ?

You could try some of the "by owner" sites and see if any will shorten their time frame. You would have better luck with a Sat arrival than a Friday. Sometimes there are last minute cancellations that they can fill partially. On the other hand if it is available and the owners very flexible, you may have to wonder why?

4. Re: Possible to rent a place for three days ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, October 04, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest