We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Recomendations????

Which Wildwood Crest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
jackson, nj
Level Contributor
424 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Recomendations????

We are staying at the Attache this weekend. Does anyone have any restaurant recomendations for breakfast and/or dinner? We would like a good seafood restaurant.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Recomendations????

For Breakfast - hands DOWN - go the Adventurer Hotel's restaurant - right next to where the boardwalk begins at the Crest. WONDERFUL food - great prices. For Dinner - especially for Seafood - Bayview Inn on Sunset Lake (4 blocks from the beach) and also for great seafood (and also on the Lakeside) - Duffy's on the Lake. Get reservations for Duffy's. Casual atmosphere. Bayview Inn you may be able to get into without reservations..but always best to have. The Bayview is a little fancier. All 3 restaurants come highly recommended.

New York
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Recomendations????

We always enjoyed the Inn at Two Mile Landing, never had a bad meal there for many, many years. Very good seafood in a terrific waterfront setting (bay side). Unfortunately, I haven't eaten there since I started vacationing on my own, with a much more limited budget; I guess it's been almost 10 years now. I might treat myself to dinner there this weekend. :) It's right on the road that leads south out of Wildwood Crest toward Cape May, just ask the Attache front desk for exact directions. Worth checking out anyway, I think. One reason I stopped spending money on eating out in the Wildwoods is that it's generally not worth the bucks--there are not many places serving food with any real quality and flair. But dinner at the Two Mile always justified the expense.

BTW, has anybody been to any of the older Italian restaurants in the city of Wildwood lately? I'd like to do one of those this weekend for nostalgia's sake...

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
2 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Recomendations????

Definitely Little Italy. Delicious! Get the tiramisu for dessert!

NJ (of course!)
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Recomendations????

I LOVE Pacific Grill on Pacific Avenue just north of Rio Grande Ave. It opened June, 2004 and is excellent! Fare is about $20 a plate and its BYOB. Reservations highly recommended on weekends. Dress is shore casual which means no T-shirts but collared shirts and khackis. Host is Chris John, college-aged son of the owners, who is extremely nice and sexy!

GWB
NYC
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Recomendations????

For a quiet breakfast, try the rooftop at the Wai Ki Ki (3 blocks south of your hotel). I can recommend some fabulous restaurants, The Pacific in Wildwood. This restaurant is very hip and busy, you need to make a reservation and it's BYOB. Marie Nichols is in Wildwood Crest and is more quiet and the food is incredible. There is also Birch Creek (more formal) and the Wharf is on the bay (casual and fun). I've heard great things about Alosi's but have never been there. Two Mile Landing has seen better days.

If you travel into Cape May the Blue Claw is right over the bridge and there are several casual sea food places (peel and eat shrimp on the left side on the water. The best restaurant is the Ebbitt Room in the Victoria Hotel.

New York
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Recomendations????

SVM--thanks for mentioning the Adventurer for breakfast. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Not too rough on the wallet, either.

NJ (of course!)
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant Recomendations????

GWB meant the Pacific Grill in Wildwood. Its on Pacific, hence the name.

Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest