We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2018 Season

1 post
2018 Season

Hello all,

My friend and I are looking for a hotel and or condo to rent from a Friday-Sunday in June of 2018 for a wedding we're going too. However we're both 18 and no one seems to allow us to book a room. Does anyone know of place that will allow us? They seem to mix us up with the "prom weekend crew" even though we will both be Sophomores in college. Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Cape May, Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
3,191 posts
69 reviews
1. Re: 2018 Season

Look in Wildwood rather than Wildwood Crest. Wildwood Crest is considered more of a family atmosphere town. I cannot think of even 1 hotel that would allow a under 21 booking. It also is a dry town-no liquor stores or alcohol served. The City of Wildwood is much more of young person town. There are many motels in town that will allow under 21. May not be the nicest, but you should get a room.

Not sure where the wedding is being held, but don't be concerned regarding distance if in Wildwood to Wildwood Crest. Many people do not even realize there is a difference between the towns.

Mullica Hill, New...
Level Contributor
8,239 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: 2018 Season

College sophomores are loud, drink, and trash rooms, just like high school seniors.

Maybe not you specifically, but they've had enough cases where the age is a factor.

As mentioned, try Wildwood itself. You'll be within a mile or two of Wildwood Crest in most cases.

Reply to: 2018 Season
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest