We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wildwood,nj....any info? :-)

Which Wildwood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dunmore...
Level Contributor
12 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
wildwood,nj....any info? :-)

Haven't been to wildwood,NJ since I was young. I am 30 now. When i was 13 til present my parents bought a condo in ocean city Maryland so that's where I spend all my years. We recently decided to head to a different beach and maybe bring back some memories. Anyone have any information for me on where to stay? Restaurants? We do enjoy sitting outside having a few drinks at a bar or people watching. Not crazy rowdy places. Also any shopping or ideas on where to g and what to do? Thanks!!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,005 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: wildwood,nj....any info? :-)

Have owned a place in North Wildwood for over 35 years. People that visit aren't really familiar on where to stay or what to do. Do your homework people. North Wildwood is family oriented and a great place to visit. People are rude wherever you go.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
70 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: wildwood,nj....any info? :-)

i like wildwood new jersey 08260

13. Re: wildwood,nj....any info? :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 24, 2014