We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wildwood info plz!!

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Topic
wildwood info plz!!

hi im from the uk an will be working on the boardwalk this summer. i've never been to new jersey before an want honest opinions on what to expect? is it a wildparty type place or laid back? is there lots to do? what sort of people vacation there? any info will be great thanks

northern ireland
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: wildwood info plz!!

U r gonna love it!! Been there the past 2 summers n did nothing but party. Best 2 summers of my life. Going back on holiday 4 a week this summer. Boardwalk a bit dingy but a gud laugh if u have the nite off. Go to the Harbour Bar and the Poplar Cafe. Have fun!

New Jersey
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: wildwood info plz!!

wildwood is amazinggg...the boardwalk gets soo crowded in the summer but you'll meet so many different types of people. lots of partying but also lots of amilies you'll have a lottttttt of fun

Bronx
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wildwood info plz!!

Wild-party place. Wildwood is where all of the Philadelphia teenagers & young adults go if they want to work at the Shore for the Summer. (If in fact it's Wildwood where you're working- you didn't say but since you're in the Wildwood forum, I'm assuming. Every beach town is a little different though- Stone Harbor, just North of Wildwood is very laid back (and very expensive) by contrast. You'll have a nice Summer - and get into Philadelphia for a bit before you go home.