We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

(Open!) Restaurants In Wildwood?

Which Wildwood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
10 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
(Open!) Restaurants In Wildwood?

We're taking a day trip from OC. MD to Wildwood, and most of the top restaurants seem to be closed until April.

Any suggestions for seafood - steaks - and especially a good BBQ & Ribs place that's open this time of the season?

Any other suggestions on "must see" stuff in Wildwood would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

North Wildwood
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: (Open!) Restaurants In Wildwood?

Call the C fo C, they should have a list of who's opened 1-800-786-4546

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
10 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: (Open!) Restaurants In Wildwood?

Thanks, Wildre... Living in a resort town, I thought of that. But before I got in touch with the C of C I wanted to see if I could get some "local" ideas.. Again.. thanks for replying!

Flemington, NJ
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: (Open!) Restaurants In Wildwood?

The Bayview Inn is open and it's pretty good!

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
10 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: (Open!) Restaurants In Wildwood?

Thanks... We've done our day trip - but we'll certainly be going back and visit the Jersey Shore another time (when everything is open!)

We were pretty amazed at how much was NOT open (just about every Internet highly-recommended restaurant was either closed or on a Fri-Sat-Sun schedule). And this is from The Wildwoods all the way to Ocean City, NJ. It's not that way at all here in OC MD, even in the dead of the winter season.

I should mention that we found a great local tavern in Wildwood - The Poplar Inn (or Tavern). Friendly people - and that made our trip even better.