We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of Games On The Boardwalk

Which Wildwood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MD
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of Games On The Boardwalk

I forget how much games such as the balloon popping game with darts for the kids and water gun races are. I'm estimating high and saying $5 a game, but for some reason I think I remember them being $3 each? Anyone been there recently and know the prices?

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of Games On The Boardwalk

Water guns at Morey's are $3 per person. I suggest you try the ball throw. THe price is only $2 and the odds are much better when there are crowds. Its the game were you place $2 on a color and the ball has to land on your choice of color.

Montreal
Level Contributor
788 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of Games On The Boardwalk

The games are expensive, and you rarely see anyone playing them. The employess look so bored. My kids spent their time on the rides, and in Ed's Funcade where we were treated really well. Had fun playing skee ball, and going in the money machine.

3. Re: Cost of Games On The Boardwalk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, October 03, 2012