We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel or b&b for this coming weekend, HELP PLEASE!!

Montoursville, PA
Level Contributor
183 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel or b&b for this coming weekend, HELP PLEASE!!

My husband wants to attend a bbq competition in North Wildwood this weekend and we need a place to stay Friday and Saturday. We are use to staying at Marriott hotels and are pretty picky. The most important feature to me is that the place is CLEAN!! I would love to stay at a B & B, but a hotel would be fine. My husband wants to stay in Wildwood so we can walk to and from the bbq comp. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Mentioned in this post
North Wildwood
North Wildwood
Cape May County, NJ
Point Pleasant
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel or b&b for this coming weekend, HELP PLEASE!!

Try the Candlelight Inn in N Wildwood. It is a great b&b, quiet, good breakfasts, great owners.

Montoursville, PA
Level Contributor
183 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel or b&b for this coming weekend, HELP PLEASE!!

Thanks we did call and they only have availability on Sat night. Do you know anything about the Sea Gypsy?

3. Re: Hotel or b&b for this coming weekend, HELP PLEASE!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 03, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood