We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coming to wildwood june 27, 28, 29 and 30!!!!!

new haven, ct
1 post
Save Topic
coming to wildwood june 27, 28, 29 and 30!!!!!

hey everyone...my name is lisa and me and my best friend kelly are coming to wildwood towards the end of june..this is our first vaca together and we want to make the most of it...we're looking for things to do and places to go while we're there...we also are trying to find out if there will be any events going on during the time we will be there..anyone with suggestions or info to help us, please respond!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
81 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coming to wildwood june 27, 28, 29 and 30!!!!!

Yes! You are coming during Italian Weekend -- There are all kinds of vendors selling food and gifts, etc. all along Olde New Jersey Avenue in Anglesea -- it's a really fun time!

Check out the calendar for more events:

www.wildwoodsnj.com/calendar.cfm…

hanover, pa
Level Contributor
83 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coming to wildwood june 27, 28, 29 and 30!!!!!

ive been going to wildwood for quite a long time. go to www.wildwoodsnj.com there you can order a free travel guide. but from experience if you like to walk, stay in the center of wildwood. we stay at the blue palms. from there you can cross the street and your right at the boarwalk where most of the fun is. lots of rides, games and restaurants. after you get settled in, ride the yellow tram car which runs up and down the boardwalk. ride it from 1 end of the boardwalk to the other and from there you can see what the boardwalk is all about. you can also rent unique bikes in the mornings and cruise around. the water park on moreys pier is fun 2 if you like that kind of stuff. hope you have a great time. we will be there june 20-23. ill let you know if i find anything new.

3. Re: coming to wildwood june 27, 28, 29 and 30!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, September 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood