We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secaucus Train Station Parking/MSG Concert

Which Secaucus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nor California
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Topic
Secaucus Train Station Parking/MSG Concert

We will be coming in from CA on a red eye to PHL(Nov.8) . Arrive at 11 am and plan to go to Allentown PA. Hopefully leave there by 2 pm. Get to a hotel near Secaucus catch a few winks. Off to a concert at Madison Square Garden by 6:30 pm. Would Secaucus be a good place to park and come back to on a Sunday night ? I am guessing the last trains will leave NYC around midnight. Or is there a better place to park along the train route? Thank you!

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,189 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Secaucus Train Station Parking/MSG Concert

Broadway 15E puts you no where near the Park and ride. The park and rid is located off 495 just east of the turnpike.

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Secaucus Train Station Parking/MSG Concert

oops, mis-typed; the 5 and 6 keys are next to each other on the keyboard. 16E

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,189 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Secaucus Train Station Parking/MSG Concert

Also note that 16E is not all that well labeld on the turnpike. It just says Lincoln tunnel. going North stay to the right.

Nor California
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Secaucus Train Station Parking/MSG Concert

Aerules and Broadwaynyc- Thanks for the bus information. What do you think about taking the train from Edison? I realize it takes about one hour. There is a client there that I maybe able to visit the following morning. It looks like there is a train back around 11:50 pm (concert should be out by then unless the Boss decides to do a 3 hour plus show). I haven't been able to contact the client yet or I would asked them. I appreciate the forum's help. Thank you

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Secaucus Train Station Parking/MSG Concert

Edison is perfectly fine.

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,189 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Secaucus Train Station Parking/MSG Concert

If you can get bussiness done why not. If I'm at long concert and I have work in the morning i stay at a hotel in Philadelphia scince I don't feel like commuting.

17. Re: Secaucus Train Station Parking/MSG Concert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 20, 2010