We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls Weekend

NY, NY
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Girls Weekend

I'm planning a girls weekend in June in Point Pleasant. Any ideas on the best hotels to stay that a walking distance to the beach and bars?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls Weekend

have you looked into the white sands?

www.thewhitesands.com/whitesands_main.html

dwg
Northern Virginia
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls Weekend

My guess is that the best hotels/motels in Point Pleasant are booked up by now. Maybe you will get lucky. White Sands was pretty decent when we stayed there about 5 years ago. Not sure how it is now. Others have mentioned the Driftwood but when I stayed there a long time ago it was pretty crumby. Check to see if it has been upgraded over the past 10 years.

dwg
Northern Virginia
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Girls Weekend

Duh, I didn't check the date of the original post.

NY, NY
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Girls Weekend

We booked the point pleasant manor. We got a mini suite, which sleeps 6 and there will be 5 of us staying there, it come to about 80 a person. For the whole weekend I think that is pretty good!

Short Hills NJ
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Girls Weekend

Try the Amehtyst www.amethystresort.com next time it is right down the street from the boardwalk and beach, and has apartments and suites to accommodate groups such as yours.

New Jersey
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Girls Weekend

The White Sands is a great place for a girlfiends getaway. They even have a girlfriends getaway that I was considering doing. Spa services for the whole day with a friend. I just couldn't swing it this winter. Good luck with your search!

Stony Point, NY
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Girls Weekend

The White Sands Resort and Spa would be the place I would stay. My family and I have stayed there during the summer and had a fantastic time. My wife is going back with a couple of her friends for a 'women's weekend'. they're getting spa services all weekend. It's really a great place. Highly recommended!

8. Re: Girls Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, August 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Point Pleasant Beach
Recent Conversations