We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 night stay in summer?

Atlantic City, New...
8 posts
Save Topic
1 night stay in summer?

I am looking for hotels in Pt. Pleasant to recommend to guests to my wedding in July. The wedding venue has rooms, but not enough for what I'll probably need. Most guests are local to Ocean/Monmouth area, but need something a quick cab ride away where they can crash after a night of drinking. Most places I've called/visited have a 2 night minimum in July...anyone know of anywhere that takes 1 night reservations on weekends in July? Can also be in Wall, Brick, etc, anywhere in fairly close proximity.

1. Re: 1 night stay in summer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Point Pleasant Beach
Recent Conversations