We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extended Stay Hotel?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Extended Stay Hotel?

I'm looking for a reasonably-priced hotel somewhere in the New Brunswick/Westfield/Piscataway area, and located some sketchy information on the Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel. Can anyone offer any information on the quality of this hotel? There will be three of us - me, wife, 21-y/o daughter - and the convenience of this type of hotel would be a big plus. But I've stayed at ExtendedStayAmerica, and some are not the greatest... Any comments would be appreciated, thanks.

Mentioned in this post
NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Extended Stay Hotel?

Where exactly do you need to be?

This hotel is newly built.

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Extended Stay Hotel?

This is a former Sierra Suite hotel - not a new property. It boarders a residential neighborhood -we say odd place for a hotel, but fairly safe area. I believe the property is at least 5 yrs old. Don't know if Extended Stay did any renovations when they took over. There are also some commercial businesses/warehouses very close by but quiet on the wkends..at least a 10 minute car ride to restaurants, strip malls. It is close to the Rutgers campus - less than 15 mins. if this is the reason for your visit. Not much going on in this town! We've stayed at other hotels in area - in Somerset. Hotels are clustered together there. Embassy Suites is one of the more "upscale" in area. Courtyard was also decent. Sheraton Four Points was worn and torn. This is only hotel in area that seems to be tucked away by itself.

3. Re: Extended Stay Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 04, 2009