We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forum Motor Inn

Oxford, Ohio
2 posts
Save Topic
Forum Motor Inn

Can anyone tell me if any of the rooms or suites have a view of the ocean?

How far is it to the ocean?

Can you also tell me about the suites. The website does not say if the sofa is a sleeper or not.

I am looking for a hotel with a one bedroom suite with a view of the ocean. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

Pcean City, NJ
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Forum Motor Inn

OceanMom34,

Can't tell you anything specific about the accommodations, but the Forum is on Atlantic and 8th street and that is a long block from the beach. Also, just across Atlantic (the Forum is not on the beach side of Atlantic) is another motel so I'm gonna assume that if you can see the ocean from the Forum, it is not the "Ocean View" you might be thinking about.

Bryn Mawr, PA
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Forum Motor Inn

If you want Boardwalk/Ocean Front Hotel, the best are:

1) Porto Call Hotel

2) Flanders Hotel

If you want ocean views at an upscale place, try Atlantis Inn. It's a luxury inn that has an awesome rooftop deck with ocean views, and they are beachblock.

Forum is a motor lodge hotel, but its nice & clean. Most other motor lodges are not.

Binghamton, NY
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Forum Motor Inn

We stayed there last summer, and the facilities were clean, but our room was somewhat damp and musty. We stayed on the ground level next to the pool - if I were to stay there again, I would request a second or third level room.

At best, you would have an "ocean glimpse" room on the third level. There is a large parking lot and the buildings on the boardwalk between the motel and the beach - probably a 3 minute walk. If you want a decent, clean, reasonable place to stay with easy access to the ocean and BW, this is a good choice. If you want to enjoy the sunrise from your private balcony, I would stay elsewhere.

Binghamton, NY
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Forum Motor Inn

Correction! We stayed at the Pavilion - the Forum is right across the street, I believe. Sorry!