We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent by Owner

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newtown, pa
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Rent by Owner

Its seems like there are a few of you who post that are also owners who rent your places in the north end. We found our place but I have a couple friends (families with kids) who are still looking for reasonable places in the north end for the week of 8/18. If you know of anything, please feel free to email me at sandman12998@aol.com. thanks.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent by Owner

Sorry Sandman,

Can't help you....we're already rented that week.

Where are you renting on Pennlyn? The 700, 800 or 900 block??

newtown, pa
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent by Owner

We rented on the 800 block. We have 2 other families who are looking. Let me know if you hear of anything Frank3.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rent by Owner

We're in the high 800s and I know there are several houses on both sides of the street down near us that rent but there are also a lot of non-renters there. That's a huge part of what we love about the block and why we miss it when rental season comes around and we are limited to 3 weeks!

I guess it's a matter of finding someone with open weeks and as has been said here, it was an early and very busy rental season this year with most folks having a week or so open at most.

CT
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rent by Owner

August is the most popular month, but try www.homeaway.com and search under Ocean City. I haven't used it for shore rentals, but have found a good selection when I ran a search. I have used in for ski rentals in VT without a problem.

BRYN MAWR, PA
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rent by Owner

Sandman,

You may still want to check with the area realtors (Fox, Coastal & Monihan). The "neighborhood" realtors usually have an inside track on places that maybe located right by you.

Also, I would recommend your friends consider the Atlantis Luxury Inn which is also located in the north end (6th & Atlantic). They have very nice accommodations plus an "inclusive" breakfast, tea, parking, etc. I believe that they do have accommodations for families, as several of our family members stayed their (w/kids) in their apartment villas. They loved it!

Medford
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Rent by Owner

Sandman, I have a 3bd 2ba top floor condo on the North end (600 block of West Ave) that I am considering renting for a few weeks this summer. You can reach me at nlong125@comcast.net if you would like to discuss details.

7. Re: Rent by Owner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 28, 2009