We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the sandy shore resort in wildwood nj

2 posts
Save Topic
the sandy shore resort in wildwood nj

i think its very important for people to review the motels and hotels ,the sandy shore resort is undescribeable with dirt low class people and low class owners /this place reminded me of the baits hotel the movie. i cant even begin to tell you how disgusting it is there.the bathroom had mold on the shower curtain the room was sprayed with some kind of lemon scent it was out and out disgracefull,,dirt beyond belief noisy radioo blastingi can go on and on all i have to say they need to knock it down to the ground ...........and the good reviews you see dont be fooled by them its there family and friends writing in,,,,,,that is how dishonest they are they are rude and his wife looks like she is nuts,you will get some kind of infection if you stay there from all the dirt outside the rooms there is a indoor out door rug that lis fility and shreaded stay away from this place,i wonder why the board of health shut them down

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: the sandy shore resort in wildwood nj

We stayed at the Sandy Shore Resort from 08/27 to 08/29. Both my husband and I went into the pool and my father didn't go in. I was wondering if the pool was contaminated. When we came home both my husband and I had to be hospitalized. Both of us received several different bateria in our systems. My husband is still in the hospital over a week's stay. Both of us were healthy until we stayed at this motel. Please, could someone look into this matter and test the water, please hasve the board of health check into the resort so no one else will get sick.

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: the sandy shore resort in wildwood nj

If this motel is that bad then the hospital report and the conditons should be reported, more and more i hear of this and i guess so far i've been lucky when i stay there. I always find clean places!!! With nice owners!

3. Re: the sandy shore resort in wildwood nj

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about North Wildwood