We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wally Park Valet Service Newark Airport

New Jersey
Level Contributor
215 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Wally Park Valet Service Newark Airport

It appears Wally Park must have always had parking at Newark with mixed reviews. They look like they just added a valet parking service where they actually pick your car up from you at the terminal curbside and pick you up from there when you return. Has anyone used this service? I'm afraid to be the first!

Merrick, New York
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Wally Park Valet Service Newark Airport

WAlly park is terrible if they can't pick you up timely on a regular pick up and have your car ready when you get back how do you think they would handle this service ? I used them tonight and they were the worst ever .They are under staffed and nasty . I used Newark long term parking for this service and they were great

Edited: 9:53 pm, January 13, 2016
Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wally Park Valet Service Newark Airport

I've had just the opposite experience with Wally Park - we liked them very much! They were very friendly and we especially thought the complimentary beverages were a nice touch (not just one of those crappy coffee machines). We used them because they had a Groupon which made it a great deal, but if their standard rates are comparable, we would chose them over most other off-airport parking options.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
424 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wally Park Valet Service Newark Airport

I have not used the valet parking from the terminal.

I have parked in their lot and found them pleasant and quick.

I agree with LuvBreezes on the complimentary beverages - a nice setup.

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Wally Park Valet Service Newark Airport

I just picked my car up and someone had gone throgh it and stolen my emergency money. I asked why my car seats in the back were not laying flat. They had no answer and showed no concern. Then when I called 5 minutes later and reported the money stolen. They simply said we are not responsible for money left in the car.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
215 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wally Park Valet Service Newark Airport

I guess that answers my questions and I won't ever use them. I was leery before and now I'm definitely not using.

6. Re: Wally Park Valet Service Newark Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 01, 2017