We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newark airport parking options.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,555 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Newark airport parking options.

Hello.

I'm traveling out of the Newark airport soon. This is the first time I use this airport and I'm not familiar with it. I will be away for 6 days so I prefer not to use the airport's own parking lot. My question is: what are the long term, cost effective parking lot options? Any recommendations?

Thank you.

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,377 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newark airport parking options.

This comes up all the time, search "long term parking" in the Newark forum -- mainly to see which ones to avoid as there is no "settled" answer.

FWIW, I use http://www.corporateparking.net/ once or twice a year and have for many years. Other people use others with equal success

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Newark airport parking options.

I recently used Wally Park for the first time and was very pleased. They have Groupon offers for $5/day, plus taxes, which is one of the best deals going.

Edison, New Jersey
Level Contributor
245 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Newark airport parking options.

I prefer Corporate Parking, but if you would like more choices check these forums and also check out http://www.longtermparking.com/index.html

Whitby, Canada
Level Contributor
690 posts
797 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Newark airport parking options.

Don't use the long term parking lot (P6) at Newark Airport. It costs $18/day. The shuttle bus service is adequate, but $18/day ????

Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Newark airport parking options.

We just used Snap Parking and were very satisfied. Indoor parking garage, friendly, professional staff. Price with fees and taxes was $70 for 6 days. Drive into their lot, hand over the key, shuttle to the right terminal. On return, call for the shuttle, 5 minute wait and they'll have the car waiting when you get back to their lot. Painless.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
106 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Newark airport parking options.

For what it is worth I have parked at the long term parking many times and have found them quite good. The bus runs often, has lots of room for luggage and you are really close to the airport. Having had several close calls with traffic delaying me traveling to the airport I really appreciated this. Also, I have difficulty finding the other lots - there seems to be so much construction in the area I have driven past them before I realized. For me the price is worth it.

Long Valley, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Newark airport parking options.

I'd recommend Wally Park on Frontage Rd. My wife and I just used them the first time for a 5-day stay, and we were really pleased. Convenient access, very courteous and professional valet service, quick ride form lot to Airport, nice waiting area. You can leave home and get in the terminal on a rainy day and not need an umbrella! On return, very quick and easy as well. I was unsure exactly where 'Lane 4' was in Terminal A but an EWR rep quickly pointed us to it. 10 min later, we had our car - much nicer than a car rental/return.

You can probably find a coupon or deal to reduce the price - our groupon got ut a $9/day rate - very good value.

Nairobi, Nairobi...
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Newark airport parking options.

Let's Go Airport Parking offers safe and secure airport car parking services with online booking at various airports including Newark. Check out the website http://letsgoparking.com/index.php

NJ
Level Contributor
556 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Newark airport parking options.

Use one of the off-airport parking search website and then I recommend booking directly with the parking lot. Newark has the most affordable off-airport parking lots in the area. You can get rate of approx $7 a day (not including taxes/fees) so for a week it's $50-$60 all in which is a pretty affordable rate.

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,747 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Newark airport parking options.

This post is from January