We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newark Airport parking...

Which Newark hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
8 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Newark Airport parking...

Avoid E-Z Way Parking at Newark Airport! Three reasons...

1. The clerk at the check-in or out is just plain rude and obnoxious. Heaven forbid if you ask to explain the bill. Two clerks, same experience.

2. They use the car while you are away. I recorded mileage and set odometer to 0, because of previous review, sure enough 4.2 miles.

3. FORGET about the $7. coupon, they charge you minium $10 a day, plus reg fee. You have to book online & according to clerk, "You signed up for $10.!" Even though you present coupon when checking out, as stated

Rip off place, too many others to go to, without the hassle.

1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: Newark Airport parking...

Parking spot. There are coupons onine and bus comes quickly. Various rates for self park and valet

Hackettstown, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Newark Airport parking...

We always park at parkplus. The cost is pretty comparable to other off site parking lots but we like the drop up feature. We travel with a young kid so its a pain getting him out of the car seat, onto a shuttle bus, etc. With The drop up service (they charge $35 round trip for the service) we go to the parking lot, the attendant gets in the car with us and drives us to the terminal. When we get return, we call ahead and the attendant brings the car right to baggage claim and we get in the car and leave straight from the terminal (he/she returns to the parking lot on their own).

New Jersey
Level Contributor
323 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Newark Airport parking...

I've parked at The Parking Spot 2 and had no issues. You self park and take your keys with you. The shuttle to the terminal comes frequently. There is no joy riding unless your car actually gets stolen.

Lancaster...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Newark Airport parking...

I've been the type that chases the cheapest rates or the easiest coupon to print out until I totally got burnt by EZ way. The service was angering and the inside of my car stunk really bad after using the valet service. I was gone for a week and it still stunk like B.O. I wondering if someone took it for a joy ride while I was gone.

I did however find the best place to park. Easy in and out, the rates were good and I've stayed there now 5 time and have been extremely happy. I would suggest trying http://www.newarklongtermparking.com/ next time you need to fly out of Newark.

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
63 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Newark Airport parking...

Ben R - the place you reference is a place I had a lot of issues with. I actually spoke with the owner and he was a real jerk. They used my car as well. And used my GPS, which was stupid. Someone actually paired their phone with my car. The owner denied it, but I had the proof. However, you are right there service is great and I had used it a bunch until the incident. I now use SNAP and love them.

Newark, New Jersey
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Newark Airport parking...

Ben and others, thanks for the kind words. Happy New Year.

Mike

Newark, New Jersey
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Newark Airport parking...

BIN730:

Your continued attack on us is just not working. We have been in business 20+ years and will continue to give the BEST customer service at Newark Airport. I just wish you would stick to the facts.. We are just not sure how another phone got paired to your car... The phone number used was not one belonging to any employee here. We record the mileage and gas on EVERY car that parks with us. We video tape EVERY car prior to parking it. If you are truthful, you will admit that the gas and the miles were the same as when you parked. WHAT can we do about it??? Was there damage to your car? Did you incur any cost to fix it??? I was rude because there was NO WAY to satisfy you. Which I apologize for. We park 100+ cars A DAY. That's 3000 + a month. Since you started your campaign, we have not skipped a beat. We are not perfect, but any customer that has an legitimate issue or complaint and is reasonable... Is taken care of. That's how we have built such a large loyal following. I am truly sorry we failed you hope you have a Happy 2014.

Mike

Edited: 12:33 am, January 03, 2014
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
5 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Newark Airport parking...

DO NOT PARK AT E-Z WAY PARKING!! My car was returned to me after a trip on September 30, 2014 with a dent and scrape on the rear fender. I filled out and faxed in a complaint form as directed and heard nothing. Then I called the owner, Tom Wilson, at 973-465-4117, and was told to call Joy at 973-263-2009, ext. 304, who said that my claim would be referred to the "claims department". After hearing nothing, I made repeated calls, and either the voice mailbox was full, or my message was not returned. I still have heard nothing after 2 months. I repeat, DO NOT PARK HERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!

new york
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Newark Airport parking...

We have used both the parking spot and corporate parking in Newark, both with excellent results! When you go online I know there is a coupon for the parking spot, not sure about corporate parking. Put in your dates of travel online and you will get a quote. Parking spot is about 10.50 a day & taxes. We also just heard from a friend that uses Snap parking at Newark, they also have valet service if needed. with the promo code it is $7.99 per day & taxes. Good luck!

Tillson, New York
1 post
Save Reply
30. Re: Newark Airport parking...

Is there a hotel that we could stay at and ten has free parking for a week?