We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EWR Newark international rental car Drop off

Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
EWR Newark international rental car Drop off

Need to drop off our 'National'rental car at Newark airport and then go to terminal C. Could anyone give me more precise directions to the drop off point as I forgot to check with National before we left.We're driving from Glastonbury , CT.tomorrow.Do we then get a skytrain to Term. C? Any help appreciated.

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
12,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EWR Newark international rental car Drop off

I can't answer your questions except to say that after drop off you do indeed take the monorail to the airport terminal which will be very easy. As National is located on the aiport grounds, and as there are plenty of "car rental return" signs as you approach the airport, I wouldn't be concerened, but here's the phone numbers that I found

973 849-2060

888 826-6890

Edited: 9:10 am, June 26, 2012
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EWR Newark international rental car Drop off

That's great - thanks!

3. Re: EWR Newark international rental car Drop off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 28, 2013