We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Service Sussex Cty NJ to EWR

NJ
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Car Service Sussex Cty NJ to EWR

Weighing option of long term parking v.s car service from Newton, NJ to EWR - we have a 6 a.m. flight--parking would be for 5 days.... Car service vendors??

Mentioned in this post
Newton
Newton
Massachusetts
new jersey
Level Contributor
934 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Service Sussex Cty NJ to EWR

I would do long term parking or use one of the private lots close to the airport. Many of the private lots offer coupons (google search).

Your car service will be expensive when you factor in return trip (from Newton)-- I'm guessing at least $150 each way.

Another option would be to check with a hotel near the airport to see if they'd let you leave the car there if you stay overnight prior to departure-

Mentioned in this post
Newton
Newton
Massachusetts
Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,969 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Service Sussex Cty NJ to EWR

I agree with dwrrn, drive yourself and get a room near the hotel the night before. There are many private long term lots near EWR, I use Corporate Parking http://www.corporateparking.net/ which will run you about $13/day + 15% tax less a 10% AAA discount if you're a member of AAA

But if you still want a car service I'd use www.dial7.com or www.carmellimo.com

3. Re: Car Service Sussex Cty NJ to EWR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:48 am, March 24, 2013