We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azumah Transport from NYC to LBI

Dallas, TX
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Azumah Transport from NYC to LBI

Has anyone experienced/used this service in the past few weeks or within the past year? If so, kindly share and rate your experience with them as considering using them this coming August.

4 replies to this topic
nyc
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Azumah Transport from NYC to LBI

On Tuesday, July 19th I called the customer service number listed on the Azumah website. At 8pm I exchanged text messages in which I asked was the schedule current and at what time the 3pm Wed. bus from NYC arrived in Beach Haven. I was informed the website schedule was current and the bus arrived at 5:20pm. The next day I waited for the bus in NYC and it never came. Through text messages I found out that the 3pm was canceled. Can't say much about the ride, but the customer service leaves much to be desired. If you are considering using Azumah be prepared to use mass transit.

Dallas, TX
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Azumah Transport from NYC to LBI

Thank you for responding to my inquiry. It's very helpful.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Azumah Transport from NYC to LBI

Azumah CANNOT be trusted; very unreliable. Three times, no problem. Fast, direct no hitches (when I paid by credit card online ahead of time). When I did not have tickets prepaid (2 other times -- they had refused to take my credit card over the phone, saying, "just be on the street at the stop and the bus will pick you up") it was a problem. Once they left early, ignoring our phone reservation (and never called us to say they were leaving early); another time (just this week) they simply never showed. They claimed they did not see anyone waiting (we saw NO bus drive by and we waited for 50 minutes at the supposed stop.) We had to then go to Manahawkin for NJ transit. Took my son 6 hrs to get back to NYC. Ridiculous operation. No wonder they have an Better Business Bureau rating of "F" !!

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,769 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Azumah Transport from NYC to LBI

Dude this postbis over a year old.

Reply to: Azumah Transport from NYC to LBI
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted