We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email Address For Hyatt Regency Jersey City

lancashire
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
email Address For Hyatt Regency Jersey City

Hi

I'm arranging a surpise 50th birthday for my wife and have booked a room at the Hyatt on the Hudson in Jersey City. I would like to get in touch with the hotel to ask about a possible upgrade to a room with a view over Manhattan can anybody help with the e-mail address please.

Many thanks

Jersey City, NJ USA
Destination Expert
for Jersey City
Level Contributor
887 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: email Address For Hyatt Regency Jersey City

usually what you need to do is go to the customer service section of the main hyatt website, and then use their web form to send an email to hyatt (but making reference to your reservation or to the hotel name so that the right person reads it).

hyatt.com/hyatt/…reservation.jsp

try that link , or possibly this one

hyatt.com/hyatt/…corpCheckAvailability.jsp

to modify an existing reservation

lancashire
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: email Address For Hyatt Regency Jersey City

Hi shadowsjc

Thanks for the info i'll give it a try

3. Re: email Address For Hyatt Regency Jersey City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, September 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Jersey City