We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salt Water Taffy & Keno type Game

Which Jersey City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
albany, ny
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Salt Water Taffy & Keno type Game

In Jersey City/Hoboken/Newport area - looking for place to purchase salt water taffy

And

Is there keno type game played in NJ - if so, any ideas where?

Thank you!

Orchard Park
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Salt Water Taffy & Keno type Game

Sorry, but there is really no place in any of those areas for gambling or salt water taffy....even in the ShopRite grocery store. I've just gotten home from a 3 month stay there, so I've been in most of the places in both JC and Hoboken. Newport, by the way, is a mall in Jersey City, not a city.

If you want to gamble legally in New Jersey, you have to go to Atlantic City.....plenty of Taffy on the boardwalks there, too! Otherwise, the closest gambling is at the Raceway in Yonkers, NY.

If, by chance you mean you want to play the lottery, instead of Keno, I think you can buy a ticket for that at the Shop Rite in Jersey City or Hoboken. There are also a couple of shops on Washington Street in Hoboken that sell lottery tickets.

2. Re: Salt Water Taffy & Keno type Game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, September 04, 2009