We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner for 10 adults this weekend in Hoboken

San Diego...
Level Contributor
105 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner for 10 adults this weekend in Hoboken

Hi there, I'll be staying close by with a group of 10 adults & would love to find a good place to eat, not a chain, something a little cool (?), or unique.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks.

The Cuban Restaurant and Bar
$$ - $$$, Caribbean, Latin, Spanish
Amanda's
$$$$, American
Decoy Bar
$$ - $$$, Chinese, Asian
Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner for 10 adults this weekend in Hoboken

Where are you staying and how far are you willing to walk/travel? Do you have any preference for types of food or price range?

You can find a lot of information on www.hobokenmenus.com and www.hudsonmenus.com, but I'll be more than happy to suggest some of my favorites.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
105 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner for 10 adults this weekend in Hoboken

We are staying at the Days Inn North Bergen & will be taking cabs.

Doesn't have to be cheap - but not fine dining.

Any type of cuisine is ok, steak, Italian.

Mentioned in this post
North Bergen
North Bergen
New Jersey
Jersey City, NJ USA
Destination Expert
for Jersey City
Level Contributor
913 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner for 10 adults this weekend in Hoboken

a little late to the party, but in case your future travels bring you to hoboken, try arthurs steak house. great place for steaks and they accommodate groups

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner for 10 adults this weekend in Hoboken

You could try Cafe Michelina - very good italian. smaller place but they could acocmodate 10 people. Its pretty casual and inexpensive, but the food is great. Its a BYO. Leo's grandevous is also very good, casual italian.

A little fancier but very cool place is Lua - spanish style tapas. Very good food - very cool atmosphere and great view.

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,844 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dinner for 10 adults this weekend in Hoboken

I second Arthur's by the way, if you want steak (they also have great burgers). But if you want variety, then not Arthurs.

6. Re: Dinner for 10 adults this weekend in Hoboken

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 26, 2009