We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cowboys @ Giants visiting fan???

rugby UK
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cowboys @ Giants visiting fan???

Hey guys hope someone can advise,

i am traveling from the UK to the States this season to catch my beloved Cowboys play at Giants, but wanted to check what the atmosphere is like if i am wearing Dallas colours at new York, and is it safe, would i be able to cheer the Cowboys without too much hostility, im not over the top, and wouldnt jeer or boo the Giants, just cheer when the Cowboys do something good???

Also How hard is it to get tickets, i see Cowboys tickets on e-bay but not games at NY? I dont mind paying up to around - $230 per ticket would stubhub.com ticketexchange or e-bay likely have them for sale when the schedule finally gets released?

Cheers guys... Steve

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,747 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cowboys @ Giants visiting fan???

The Cowboys will not be playing in New York unless they play the Bills in Preseason. as the Giants play in East Rutherford NJ My sugestion would be to look for a scalper on Washington, Paterson Plank and 3. Also I would skip the Giants and try to get tickets to the Cowboys Eagles in Philly instead. That atmosphere there is nuts.

Go Steelers

Edited: 4:38 pm, April 08, 2010
Morris County, NJ
Level Contributor
698 posts
1,004 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cowboys @ Giants visiting fan???

Unlike other teams fans, the Giants, and lately the Jets fans tend to be polite and respecting of other teams fans. Philly on the other hands, well it might be interesting.

3. Re: Cowboys @ Giants visiting fan???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 14, 2010