We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton Inn Meadowlands Dining/New York Tours?

Which Carlstadt hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
collegeville
Level Contributor
25 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Hampton Inn Meadowlands Dining/New York Tours?

We will be staying at the Hampton Inn Carlstadt-At The Meadowlands for a couple of days in July. Can anyone tell me if there is any type of dining establishment within walking distance? All the reports I'm seeing lead me to believe there isn't, but I figured maybe someone at TripAdvisor would be more helpful - I love this site! Also, we understand we can book a reservation at this hotel's front desk for a tour with "New York Tours" --- anyone have any reviews to offer on this? Thanks!

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hampton Inn Meadowlands Dining/New York Tours?

You don't really need to user the hotel's front desk to book a tour.

The #163 and #164 NJ Transit bus stops at the corner near the hotel.

Take the bus into Manhattan. Once in Manhattan, you'll see guys/gals hawking the GrayLine and City Sights double decker bus tours.

collegeville
Level Contributor
25 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hampton Inn Meadowlands Dining/New York Tours?

Thanks broadwaynyc - we will definitely look into this!

3. Re: Hampton Inn Meadowlands Dining/New York Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, September 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Carlstadt