We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

summer one night stay

Branford...
Level Contributor
118 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
summer one night stay

we will be returning from north carolina to connecticut on july 12th. we would love to extend the vacation one more day. i doubt it , but do any cape may hotels accommodate one night stays in the summer season?

Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,757 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: summer one night stay

July 12th is a Saturday, so I would say no.

It is possible that a hotel that has a hole in their schedule would let you fill it, but this would mean last minute bookings, and a risk of getting nothing at all.

I believe the Eldridge house B and B has, in the past, done one night bookings in the Summer, so you might check there

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,851 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: summer one night stay

I have been able to get a Saturday night in the summer at Avondale by the Sea a few times in the past, you just have to be really lucky.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: summer one night stay

Agree luck is involved and the major players will not commit in advance to one night. One approach to consider might be to look a little inland, but still be a short drive to the beach....some that come to mind...West Cape May, Hyland, and in town but off beach Madison...

Branford...
Level Contributor
118 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: summer one night stay

thank for all the help. we found one; the bluefish inn

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: summer one night stay

That's one of the inland/off the beach places I was thinking about. Probably a five/ten minute walk to beach and mall area.

6. Re: summer one night stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, February 18, 2015