We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do I need to bring beach chairs??

New York
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Topic
Do I need to bring beach chairs??

Hi everyone,

My husband, 2 year old son, and myself are going to stay at the La Mer hotel this upcoming Father's Day weekend. I was wondering if the beach near that hotel is one where you can rent beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. I assume that you need to purchase beach tags.

Thank you,

Spotswood
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Do I need to bring beach chairs??

La Mer is a wonderful hotel, my husband and me just returned today from an 'us only' weekend while our son stayed with grandma and grandpa. They are a family friendly hotel with an awesome pool. You can purchase beachtags right before you get onto the beach. I haven't seen any beach chair or umbrella rentals, though. I've only seen people bring their own. Anyhow, have a great time!

Spotswood
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Do I need to bring beach chairs??

La Mer is a wonderful hotel, my husband and me just returned today from an 'us only' weekend while our son stayed with grandma and grandpa. They are a family friendly hotel with an awesome pool. You can purchase beachtags right before you get onto the beach. I haven't seen any beach chair or umbrella rentals, though. I've only seen people bring their own. Anyhow, have a great time!

Level Contributor
410 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do I need to bring beach chairs??

Just returned from Cape May. We saw plenty people with beach chair and umbrellas that were rented. Just ask your hotel concierge for the exact location.

4. Re: Do I need to bring beach chairs??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, August 14, 2009