We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marquis de lafayette condos

Which Cape May hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cranberry Twp. PA
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
marquis de lafayette condos

Anyone have any information on these condos for sale. I see the prices vary and was wondering if this is a good investment.

What would the monthly condos fees be and what is the rental history of these units? If as an owner or previous owner you have information on these condos it would be much appreciated if you would share your knowledge. Thank you.

wilmington
Level Contributor
271 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: marquis de lafayette condos

Carol Menz at Coastline Realty would have all the answers for you. She handles all their sales and her family used to run the place. She is very straightforward and honest and would be happy to answer all your questions without any hard sell. I know some people have more than one unit and consider it a good investment. I think some of the penthouses are for sale, too, even though they are not currently listed. The hotel is open year round, and the location is ideal, so I imagine rental history should be good!

Cranberry Twp. PA
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: marquis de lafayette condos

Thank you for the information.

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: marquis de lafayette condos

Timeshares (anywhere) are a terrible investment. You pay through the nose for them, have trouble renting (your yearly fees will be more than what someone would be willing to pay) and then sell for a fraction of what you paid. DON'T do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I speak from experience!

Cranberry Twp. PA
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: marquis de lafayette condos

Thanks for the information. Why do you think this is a timeshare?

If i bought this I could use it most of the year except for the summer.

The weeks i don't use it could be rented?

A timeshare you are paying a large maintenance fee every week.

Are you talking apples and oranges?

wilmington
Level Contributor
271 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: marquis de lafayette condos

They are definitely not timeshares. They are probably the least expensive oceanfront property available, and are totally managed by the hotel. You don't have to do a thing. When you are not there they are simply a regular hotel room booked through the hotel.

6. Re: marquis de lafayette condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 12, 2014