We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Awesome website for all info on cape may

westchester county...
Level Contributor
9 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Awesome website for all info on cape may

Just found this website which breaks cape may into districts and tells you what restaurants,shopping,hotels,parking,beaches,attractions,etc is in each one. It's www.yellowstone.temple.edu/cape may

It just answered so many questions I had after researching for 2weeks now for my upcoming trip. Go to home page, then click on districts, then tap anywhere on the map that appears and it will tell you the name of the district , then scroll down and see everything in that district.. Cape may is broken into 6 districts. It just made planning my trip so much easier. There is also a tab that lists things to do with kids. Hope this helps people looking for all info on cape may like it did me!!

Valentino's
Antique Stores, Gift & Specialty Shops
West End Garage
Gift & Specialty Shops
wilmington
Level Contributor
291 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Awesome website for all info on cape may

An interesting approach I had not seen before.

Please note you can't just click on fiz45's link, as s/he spaced before the "may" in cape may. Cut and paste and remove the space.

Also, the page is a little out of date. Some of the places are closed or have changed names. Not sure about the East Beach district. We usually stay in the western end of that "district" which is really central to everything, closer to the other districts than the east end of "our" district.

But worth a look! Can help a first timer get an idea where everything is. Thank you so much for posting!

2. Re: Awesome website for all info on cape may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 25, 2013