We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sea crest inn

Which Cape May hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scranton...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sea crest inn

My husband and I booked the sea crest inn for this summer. We never stayed there before but reviews were so good...

We are staying in a 4th floor suite and am hoping for great views of the beach. Can anyone give me any input? Also, how close is it to sunset beach?

Thanks in advance....

wilmington
Level Contributor
275 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sea crest inn

I have not stayed at the Sea Crest, but depending on which way you face, the fourth floor should have a very good view. Sunset Beach is about 3-4 miles. From where you will be, go up Broadway to the (first?) light, turn left on Sunset, and go all the way to the end. Free parking on the right just after the mini golf, and more at the very end, but that is usually full. If you go on a summer weekend for the sunset ceremony, go very early or be prepared to park along the road. It is also bikeable, very flat with good shoulders the whole way.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sea crest inn

thank you very much!

new jersey
Level Contributor
153 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sea crest inn

We are staying there this week. I will give you feedback when I return end of week. It will be our first time there too. :)

Scranton...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: sea crest inn

hope you have a great time!!! keep me posted!

new jersey
Level Contributor
153 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sea crest inn

LOVED IT! You will be very happy with your stay at Sea Crest. It is very clean, rooms and property. Parking under cover. We had pool and ocean view. Would stay here in the future. We walked to everything close that we could, Washington St. Mall is within walking distance too. If you are not a walker, you may think it is a hike, but we didn't. :LOL: Enjoy your stay Darice.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: sea crest inn

thanks for the update!!! we love to walk so that is no problem!! thanks again!!!

Westampton, New...
Level Contributor
55 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sea crest inn

It is a nice property and you will enjoy it very much. You will also be close to the Beach Shack. There is a nice outdoor eatery/bar with a fire pit. We bike to Sunset beach all of the time. Biking is a great way to see beautiful CM.

Enjoy

Glenwood, NJ
Level Contributor
144 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sea crest inn

We always found this tool gives folks a fairly good perspective on Cape May and what's where.

www.resortgraphicsllc.com/cape-may/index.html

Enjoy your stay.

Edited: 7:35 am, June 19, 2012
9. Re: sea crest inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 21, 2013