We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape May Condo Rental

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Cape May Condo Rental

I've been looking for a Cape May condo rental - and haven't been having much luck, so thought I'd check in here. Cape May's condo options are pretty limited, but I like The Tides location, however the Tides rentals I found through real estate sites are already booked. I'm guessing that I'm too late to book something for summer 2012 and since condo options are small, my chances of finding anything are slim. We're looking for a place that will accommodate 6 people and has a pool. Does anyone here have ideas?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cape May Condo Rental

Check out the Sandpiper and summer Station.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,630 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cape May Condo Rental

Have you checked out www.capemaytimes.com & www.capemay.com

Cape May, New Jersey
Level Contributor
309 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cape May Condo Rental

Check Cape Roc condos& Marquis de Lafayette

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cape May Condo Rental

Thanks for the help - I'll check out these options! Cape Roc was less appealing to us because of the location. We'd like to be closer to the promenade.

Delaware
Level Contributor
403 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cape May Condo Rental

Summer Station is right on Beach Ave,,,3 blocks from the Washington St mall. Two bedrooms/1 bath might be too small for 6...but you can always book adjacent condos...nice pool, too.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,630 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cape May Condo Rental

Some units at Summer Station have 2 bathrooms. I believe all units have 2 bedrooms. You might want to check out Victorian Walk condos on Beach Ave, they will be expensive but I'm not sure if they have a pool. The Regent Beach condos are right on Beach Ave and very nice and they do have a pool.

Delaware
Level Contributor
403 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cape May Condo Rental

No pool at Victorian Walk. Forgot that the condos on the beach side of Summer Station have 2 bedrooms.

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cape May Condo Rental

Thanks for the ideas... Regent beach is nice, but a little pricey. Checking into summer station!

Cape May
Level Contributor
264 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cape May Condo Rental

Reach out to a reputable realtor like Coldwell Banker on the Mall. Chris Bezaire is an active agent there and knows the community well. There may be some private options not found through normal channels.

John,

The victorian motel.

West Hartford...
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
491 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cape May Condo Rental

Another option: check listings at vrbo.com.