We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor Nightlife/Bars - Suggestions Please - Not Finding!

Which Cape May hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
829 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Outdoor Nightlife/Bars - Suggestions Please - Not Finding!

I've never been to CM but would like to go for my birthday in a few weeks and experience a different shore point. However, I want to make sure they have outdoor bars/nightlife and so far I'm not seeing any. I thought Cabana's was, but all the pics I'm seeing are indoors. Can anyone let me know which outdoor bars there are? We're in our mid-30's, not looking for a total party atmosphere, but decent. Much thanks!

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor Nightlife/Bars - Suggestions Please - Not Finding!

This list is not in any order but will provide some suggestions:

Rusty Nail @ the Beach Shack

Harry's Bar & Grille @ The Montreal Inn

Cabana's

Harbor View

Harpoon Henrys

C-View

Martini Beach

Chalfonte

Marq's Pub

This list gives you outdoor/indoor. Most have websites for you to check out most have happy hours during the weekend and entertainment on the weekends.

Edited: 1:13 pm, July 07, 2011
Puznik11
Level Contributor
49 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor Nightlife/Bars - Suggestions Please - Not Finding!

If you're looking for something similar to Jenkinsons or The Jersey Shore, your best bets are in Wildwood on Pacific Ave. or North Wildwood along the water in the pub area. Cape May doesn't have anything wildly similar to Jenks/Tiki Bar, etc.

3. Re: Outdoor Nightlife/Bars - Suggestions Please - Not Finding!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 05, 2012