We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve Cape May

Hillsborough, New...
1 post
2 reviews
New Years Eve Cape May

This will make our 7th New Year at Cape May. We have booked the Glitter Ball at Congress Hall. This is are 3rd time and it is wonderful. The best way to compare is it's like going to a Very Nice Wedding. 5 course dinner is excellant, but I have never had a bad meal in Cape May. The music is a live band and open bar. I didn't go last year but went in 08/09. Both times had a gown/long dress and my husband a suit. People do get dressed up which is nice. I have seen a few men in tux. The tables are set 8 to 10 make sure to let CH know if you want to be setted with someone.

Cheryl from Hillsborough, NJ

jamesville ny
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: New Years Eve Cape May

Sounds great!

St. Thomas
Level Contributor
4,327 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: New Years Eve Cape May

The midnight dropping of the Ball at the Cape May Point Firehouse is also a great place to ring in the New Year.

3. Re: New Years Eve Cape May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 28, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Cape May