We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place For Lunch in Cape May?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
103 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Best Place For Lunch in Cape May?

Any recommendations for a nice, casual lunch? Thanks...

modernphoenixv2
Level Contributor
966 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Place For Lunch in Cape May?

If you're looking for a casual lunch oceanfront, check out Cabanas or Harry's at the Montreal Inn. Another of my favorites is Lucky Bones, right across the street from the Lobster House. If you'd like to sit down to a nice lunch with more high end cuisin, check out Tisha's on the mall.

Ben Miller

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Place For Lunch in Cape May?

Lucky Bones is a good choice.

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,851 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Place For Lunch in Cape May?

The Schooner at the Lobster House.

PA
Level Contributor
83 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Place For Lunch in Cape May?

We like to use the take-out windows at the Lobster House. We sit on the picnic tables on the docks and watch the boats. We always go there on our first day into town while waiting for our room or rental key.

modernphoenixv2
Level Contributor
966 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Place For Lunch in Cape May?

If you visit the Lobster, I highly recommend ordering from the Raw Bar out back. They have a more extensive menu and your food will come quicker because most people don't realize the Raw Bar also serves cooked food. I love the Crab Cake sandwich from there.

Roxbury NJ
Level Contributor
461 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Place For Lunch in Cape May?

The mad Batter has a very good lunch, the breakfasts are well known

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Place For Lunch in Cape May?

Love the grilled ham and cheese sandwich at the Ugly Mug!

Northern Virginia
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Place For Lunch in Cape May?

I love McGlade's on the beach- you can't beat the view and they make a mean potato salad and chicken salad, plus they serve you fruit on the salad. Its very casual, but again, you can't beat the view!

9. Re: Best Place For Lunch in Cape May?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 07, 2011