We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Most romantic B&B with 2-person jacuzzis for honeymoon

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
144 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
Most romantic B&B with 2-person jacuzzis for honeymoon

Hello. My fiance are planning a short several day getaway just after our wedding in November until we can take our big honeymoon in the spring.

Both being beach lovers, we thought about one of the grand Victorian B&B's in Cape May. But we want one with a gorgeous, luxurious room, with a 2-person jacuzzi.

Of course, a killer breakfast would be fantastic too.

Your recommendations, please?

Thanks!

modernphoenixv2
Level Contributor
966 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Most romantic B&B with 2-person jacuzzis for honeymoon

There are two inns that immediately come to mind- The Peter Shields Inn which features rooms with a 2-person jacuzzi and an AMAZING view of the ocean and beach from a romantic balcony. Check out their website at www.Petershieldsinn.com

It's actually more of a 'boutique hotel' then a traditional B&B, with the ground floor being used as a gourmet restuarant. If you're looking for more of a traditional Cape May B&B, check out the Queen Victoria (www.queenvictoria.com). I highly recommend the 'King Edward' suite. It's incredible... if you really want to have an unbelievable visit, check out their ultra-luxury suite, the 'Crown Jewel'. In any room of the Queen Victoria, you'll be treated like royalty.

There are other inns in Cape May that offer the amenities you are looking for, but those two B&B's popped into my mind immediately, when you mentioned the honeymoon aspect of your trip. I know you would have a romantic, extremely memorable time at either.

Ben Miller

modernphoenixv2
Level Contributor
966 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Most romantic B&B with 2-person jacuzzis for honeymoon

One more option is the Fairthorne Inn, another Cape May B&B that is routinely rated in among the best. They have two rooms that would be perfect for you, the Edwina Room and Julia Room. The Julia Room actually has the tub in the bedroom (also has a seperate bathroom), which is nice because you can enjoy the room's fireplace from the tub.

Ben Miller

cherry hill, nj
Level Contributor
85 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Most romantic B&B with 2-person jacuzzis for honeymoon

The Victorian Lace Inn has a two-person jacuzzi in their Cork Suite. Friends of mine had stayed there for their anniversary and loved everything about this b&b. The breakfasts were gourmet delicious and it is right near the beach.

www.victorianlaceinn.com

Also the Mission Inn has a 2-person jacuzzi. Though I have never stayed there myself, people who I know have stayed swear it is the best b&b in Cape May. Very romantic, beautiful, and fabulous food.

Much happiness to you both and have an awesome time in Cape May.

modernphoenixv2
Level Contributor
966 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Most romantic B&B with 2-person jacuzzis for honeymoon

Those are two more great choices. I've never stayed at them, but I've heard some really complimentary things.

Ben Miller

5. Re: Most romantic B&B with 2-person jacuzzis for honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:37 am, November 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cape May
Recent Conversations