We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

public transportation to Cape May from NYC?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,661 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
public transportation to Cape May from NYC?

My husband and I go to Cape May every year. He usually drives. Does anyone know if there is a train or bus? NJ transit or Amtrak? I assume not. I know we took a bus to AC once and the a cab to Ocean city. But we usually drive. I guess not having PT to Cape May keeps the NY riff rraff out.:) It is just a LONG drive. I wish we could island hop like in Hawaii.:)

New York, NY
Level Contributor
140 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: public transportation to Cape May from NYC?

There is bus service going to Cape May from the New York City Port Authority. Give them a call and they will tell you the schedule. I think they might be running twice a day. Many years ago we took the bus there from the Port Authority

Hope they are still running the service.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,661 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: public transportation to Cape May from NYC?

Thanks Lucky!

3. Re: public transportation to Cape May from NYC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 30, 2009