We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B in North Woodstock

derbyshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
B&B in North Woodstock

My Wife and I have recently returned from a holiday in New England and we stayed for a couple of nights at THE CRANMORE INN in North Woodstock. This is a genuine 1860s inn , located just off the main street , and is being lovingly restored to it's former glory by it's owner Bob. All of the guest rooms and most of the public rooms have been done to an amazing high standard with loads of period fittings and furniture. There is plenty of choice at breakfast time and coffee whenever you need it.Bob is now concentrating on the outside of the building for this summer. There is a large garden surrounding the property and I know that Bob would be delighted if you offered to " help out a little " in the garden if you fancied it ! Hope this helps anyone looking for accomodation in this area.

Mentioned in this post
New England
New England
United States
Cranmore Inn
Cranmore Inn
576 Reviews
North Conway, NH
Woodstock
Woodstock
Vermont
Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B in North Woodstock

Red - Please do a review on this place as you did with the Imperial Hotel. I'm sure the owner would appreciate your great findings.

Lincoln, NH
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B in North Woodstock

The innkeeper and fellow readers will also appreciate the correction: North Conway... about 30 miles east of North Woodstock. ;]

Mentioned in this post
North Conway
North Conway
Conway, NH
Woodstock
Woodstock
Vermont
derbyshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B in North Woodstock

All, massive apologies for my mistake ! I was reviewing the Cranmore Inn at NORTH CONWAY not North Woodstock ! !

We stayed at both places and I posted my review with the wrong address before I realised my mistake. So sorry. Best put it down to jet lag !

I am a relative newcomer to Trip Advisor , how do I delete such a mistake as this .

Red.

Mentioned in this post
Cranmore Inn
Cranmore Inn
576 Reviews
North Conway, NH
North Conway
North Conway
Conway, NH
Woodstock
Woodstock
Vermont
4. Re: B&B in North Woodstock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 27, 2011