We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eastern Slope Inn

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
203 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Eastern Slope Inn

I am attempting to book through RCI and found THE SUITES AT EASTERN SLOPE INN (5 star - hotel or suite option) and EASTERN SLOPE INN (4 star - Studio option) all options state partial kitchen. Can you please tell me the difference between the two resorts/hotel and which you would chose. I'm assuming both options would be small - which may be a problem since we are going for a week. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Eastern Slope Inn
Eastern Slope Inn
602 Reviews
North Conway, NH
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,257 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eastern Slope Inn

Suites is newer section more apartment like while inn is historic hotel that its converted to . Many different options so calling about specific units is best idea.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eastern Slope Inn

Mainer on the Go will have the full description for you, if he happens to see this posting. As neslaw1 pointed out, Eastern Slope Inn is an historic inn located on the main street in North Conway. The Suites at Eastern Slope Inn are located in various buildings behind the actual Inn itself, as well as a couple other buildings in North Conway. We toured the studio units at the Suites at Eastern Slope Inn last summer to decide if we were going to switch from the Suites at Attitash Mountain Village. The units were new, updated and pleasant with a partial kitchen...it would be fine for us,as I don't plan on doing much cooking while on vacation for a week!

If I had my choice, I would pick the Suites at Eastern Slope over the actual hotel itself. Newer units, quieter units. Now, if stairs are an issue, some of the units are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors and there was no elevator.

Mentioned in this post
Eastern Slope Inn
Eastern Slope Inn
602 Reviews
North Conway, NH
North Conway
North Conway
Conway, NH
Attitash Mountain Village
Attitash Mountain Village
446 Reviews
Bartlett, NH
Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
6,926 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eastern Slope Inn

Thanks for the compliment, KC.... Have PM'd rjrsaw with details of the differences in the units (at least from our perspective), but you and Neslaw have summed things up pretty well. For some folks, the difference will boil down to whethere they want to stay in what was an historic New England Inn before the conversion to timeshares or in more-modern, more spacious surroundings in a more contemporary building.... not necessarily a right-and-wrong here....more a matter of understanding the differences and deciding which you, personally, prefer. Both the Inn and Suites units share the same pool, hot tub, exercise room, tennis courts etc. ammenities, so no major differences there to choose from.

Mentioned in this post
New England Inn
New England Inn
185 Reviews
Intervale, NH
New Brunswick
Level Contributor
203 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eastern Slope Inn

Thank you so much everyone for your replies and for the PM. It's an easy decision for us now, we will definitely be booking the suites - prefer the larger suites and more updated especially since we may be staying up to two weeks - just to relax and enjoy the area.

5. Re: Eastern Slope Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about North Conway