We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name of Italian Restaurant

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,046 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Name of Italian Restaurant

Over a dozen years ago when we were staying in Jackson with friends, our B&B owners told us of a wonderful family run Italian restaurant in the Conway area. We loved it. They had some fantastic Italian dishes, and homemade Tiramisu that my friend and I still talk about.

I remember we had to show up when they opened and put in our name then, as they didn't take reservations and had long waits.

Looked for it again a couple years later, and they had moved to a modern restaurant, food still good, but not as atmospheric. Now trying to find it again and can't come up with the name, any ideas. Is it still open?

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
224 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Name of Italian Restaurant

I hate to upset anyone, but my one experience at Bellini's would make me choose Maestro's, easily (even though I have never been to Maestro's yet). Just my opinion only.

Bellini's = brutally slow service (in a restaurant that was busy not but not jam-packed)... the service was marginal at best (by no means were they friendly), and the price (for the decent quality) was quite high. Believe me, I am not cheap, and I have eaten out well over 50 times in the North Conway area, but Bellini's is likely best to have changed their name... maybe I will revisit them by mistake now. ;)

Denny

12. Re: Name of Italian Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 22, 2013