We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars and Nightlife in North Conway

Which North Conway hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Bars and Nightlife in North Conway

Hi folks,

My new husband and I are coming to North Conway as part of our honeymoon on 22nd December before heading off to NY, and we're so excited :)

Can anyone recommend some bars/night spots for us? We're not the 'clubbing' type, but love love love live music (of most types) and a few beers. We'll be hiring a car and so are happy to take it in turns to drive to palces if they are worth it.

While I have your attention... if you want to recommend any great places to visit we'd appreciate it. It will be hubby's first time to America, so I really want him to see something different. (Oh, and keep your fingers crossed that we can get some skiing in too!)

Thanks - Sarah

ps. we're staying at the North Conway Grand

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars and Nightlife in North Conway

This link has a number of restaurants/bars/pubs.

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i20158-Restaura…

There is live music at Wildcat Tavern.

http://wildcattavern.com/music.php

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars and Nightlife in North Conway

There are a number of clubs that offer music depending on the night of the week, Delaney's, Club 550, May Kelly's Shannon Door tp name a few. Pick up a copy of the Mountain Ear paper available all over the valley - it's free- and there will be a listing of clubs with entertainment in it. Paper comes out on Thursdays.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
55,081 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars and Nightlife in North Conway

Shannon Door and Red Parka Pub are favorites for me and many locals. That should tell you something.

4. Re: Bars and Nightlife in North Conway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 15, 2011