We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

Hi I am thinking about renting a property from ned sullivan skinhrent.com for thanksgiving. Has anyone else any experience of dealing with Ned and his properties? The rental costs are high and I really want to make sure that we don't get any nasty suprises. This is a special and emotional time for my family as we recently lost our youngest brother (25) in a tragic road accident so we really want a stress free time with a rental. The properties I am considering are 70 Locust Lane and 30 Patton Court. has anyone else stayed here I would really appreciate your reviews.

Thank you so much

M

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

Here's some info from a few years ago.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g46186-i527-k18523…

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

many thanks for the link to previous posts. Do you know the area of North Conway (Locust Lane and Patton Court)? I am hoping someone may have a recent experience with either of these properties.

Again many thanks for your post I really appreciate it

Warm regards

M

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

Patton Ct is located a bit north of Locust in what I would consider a more residential area of N Conway. Lots of small streets with small shops and restaurants. Locust is a 10 -15 min walk south closer to the outlet malls. Both areas are fine.

Edited: 10:22 am, November 04, 2010
Westport...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

I Highly recommend Neds homes. I have stayed in all of them and they are top of the line perfect. I promise you that you will not be dissapointed!! The ones on Locust Lane are his best homes yet. They are gorgeouse inside . Let me know how you make out and what you think. I assure you you will love it!!!

Westport...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

You will love these homes on Locust Lane. Are you renting from Ned Sullivan? I highly recommend his homes . They are beautiful. You are close to everything and Everything in the homes are top of the line including the bedding, You wont be dissapointed!!!

Malden...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

I have been renting from Ned Sullivan for the past 9 years. I've stayed in many of his properties and every one that I have stayed in has been beautiful. His properties are pet friendly-which is great for those of you with pets- but for those of us who don't have them it doesn't matter because you'd never know they were pet friendly if you stay there. His properties are high end- very luxurious and extremely clean. The decorating looks like something out of a design magazine. His newest properties on Locust Lane have a shared in-ground pool which is also always so clean with plenty of patio furniture for all the guests from his properties. And as for Ned himself, he is kind and considerate- very, very pleasant to deal with. Ned is also quick to respond if you call him with a question or issue although my family and I have never had any problems at all with his properties in all the years we've rented. I highly recommend renting from Ned- you'll never want to rent any other property and if you do, no property will compare to these beautiful, well-maintained homes.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,310 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

Interesting that the only positive reviews are from new, virtually one time posters, who apparently signed up at TA just so they could write such glowing comments about the subject.

I would be leery of those posters.

Malden...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

I'd like to comment on RedRox's comment. Most people don't write letters to hotels/restaurants/etc. about great service they’ve received- usually it is to complain. I just had a terrible experience with a car dealership and I emailed Chrysler to complain. I've had my cars serviced many, many times and have received good and even great service throughout the years and have never written a letter of praise. I probably should have, but never have. I travel a lot and read reviews on trip advisor all the time and you're right, I've never signed up and made a comment because most of the experiences that I've had staying in different places have been positive ones and I really never think of writing a review. I just happen to be looking and saw the review of Ned Sullivan's properties and I have to say I was shocked because as I stated in my review, I've had nothing but positive experiences with Ned and his properties. Much of Ned's business, I believe, are repeat renters who come back with their friends and families because these properties are wonderful places to stay. The experiences they’ve had with Ned must have been good ones or they wouldn't be returning. If I were looking for a place to stay, I'd be most interested in what the people who go year after year have to say. And yes, I did sign up just so I could write a glowing comment about the subject- that’s how great these homes are.

Edited: 5:27 pm, December 16, 2010
Boston...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

Quite the dilemma....... The houses are great but the guy is really creepy weird. He came unannounced into the home we rented so many times we lost track. And I mean he comes right in and right up stairs and appears with no warning etc. . And that’s just the times when we there, who knows what was going on when we were out. We are a quiet family, not like a bunch of college kids renting a place, so there is no reason for it. We saw him doing the same thing in the other rental homes in the same compound as well. The homes are really great and they are right in town, that’s why we are so upset this guy is so weird. It’s just to creepy to rent there again. Do yourself a favor and rent somewhere else, I got the feeling he is trying to get you to lose your cool with him or something, and it was hard not to.

North Conway, New...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Review of Ned Sullivans Rentals in North Conway

To the people who think it was so creepy I did go in to My 52 Locust Lane home at 3 am after being called by the unit next door informing me of verry loud music. I got up got dressed and went to the house to find a house full of people with no regard for their neighbors with a PA system and a hudge amp,something you would use at a night club.I told them If I herd any more Noise I would call the police.they were quiet for the rest of the night.The Next night they made more noise,I got there much earlier the second night I told them any more noise I would have the police remoove them.

When this crew checked out I told them I had to quiet then down to protect the other customers in the surrounding homes that come back every year .They replied they would come back every year. I told them they were not welcome back ever and asked them to stay anywhere other than at one of my homes.I enjoy seeing all the people who come back to my homes year after year. It is my job to keep out people who do not understand that loud music after 11pm could bother the neighbors

Thanks Ned