We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel rate

Which North Conway hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Best hotel rate

Which website is recommended to get best rates at North Conway, NH hotels

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,069 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel rate

Being kind of out of the way, I don't know that there are any real discounts on hotels like you would find for a big city. You could check the mount washington chamber of commerce website or visitnh.gov.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
27,393 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel rate

Also check out this website-

www.visitwhitemountains.com

has a list of hotels and some discounts.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,420 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel rate

Do check out the Golden Gables, great lcation and a top value for your dollar.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g46186-d586831-…

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel rate

Would certainly agree with TheDiceMan regarding the Golden Gables Inn, our favorite in the Mt Washington Valley. You didn't mention how much you are willing to pay for a room. If you are willing to chance a room without a reservation and are still looking for a discount, check out

www.roomsaver.com. This is where you can print off coupons for walk-in discounts for such chain hotels as Holiday Inn, etc.

When I look at the 'discounted' prices, I know I can still do better at the Golden Gables and probably many other independently owned lodgings in the area.

Check their website. Check out the Briarcliff as well. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
55,842 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hotel rate

It's all about when. Fall weekends are the highest quite possibly completely booked for 2010

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,763 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best hotel rate

We stayed in Briarcliff Motel back in February. It was lovely, fantastic value for money and they have interconnecting covered porches at the back of the rooms with fantastic views over the mountains. Free wifi and all mod cons. Definitely recommend it :-)

Axx

7. Re: Best hotel rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 01, 2011
Get answers to your questions about North Conway