We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Wentworth Hotel North Conway

Merseyside
1 post
Save Topic
The Wentworth Hotel North Conway

Be very careful of this hotel. They altered the tip I had put on my incidentals bill without my permission, they kept my credit card details on file and 4 months after our holiday they charged another amount to my card-which should have been charged to the tour company but as they didn't have their details on file simply charged it to mine.

Set in a beautiful place but certainly a place I will avoid the next time I tour New England

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Wentworth Hotel North Conway

I hope you called your credit card company to dispute the charges. That happened to me at a very fancy hotel in Chicago. We were at a conference and splitting the room and because the other persons card was declined they charged the whole amount to mine. What a mess. Kind of leaves a sour taste in your mouth.

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Wentworth Hotel North Conway

Are you referring to the Wentworth in Jackson?

3. Re: The Wentworth Hotel North Conway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about North Conway